DREAMS DO COME TRUE!
HAVE YOU EVER SAID TO YOURSELF?
“That’s it! Enough is enough! I’m sick and tired of being sick and tired of not doing the ‘things’ that I really want to do! I’m going to step out and DO what I really want to do!”
The above words are the exact words that I shouted to myself many years ago.
I remember the house I lived in. I remember where I stood. I even remember the orange, floral apron I was wearing, as I stood in my humble, grey coloured kitchen.
I remember my pain. I remember how depressed I was feeling before I uttered those words. Most importantly, I remember my determination, the decisiveness, the powerful emotions.
The memory of this incident stayed with me. I often think back and draw inspiration and power from it.
Many years have gone by since that experience, and many great things have happened in my life.
I can vouch that dreams DO come true.
Are you finding yourself in a similar situation I was in? Are you sick and tired of not doing the things that you really want to do? Are you tired of not living the life that you truly want to live?
I’d like to encourage you to not lose hope. You CAN achieve your dreams and goals! You really can!
If you have goals and dreams that are dear to your heart, there are a few simple things that you will need to do.
I encourage you to not be afraid of stepping out and do some of the things that you’ll need to do.
Many people jeopardise their happiness and success by getting stuck in fear. So, let that not be you!
If you not totally clear on what your goals and dreams are, here I share with you a few pointers that will help you:
The way to find out is to ask yourself some simple questions and answer them honestly.
- What is my dream? What are my goals?
- What is important to me in life?
- What do I want my life to be about?
- What’s been standing in my way of achieving my goals and dreams?
- Am I prepared to invest time, effort and money into achieving my dreams and goals?
- What do I believe I should do?
- What can I do today, tomorrow, this week?
- What specific action will I commit to today?
When you answer these simple, power-filled questions, things will be so much more clear to you.
- Discover your dream
- Set meaningful goals
- Get clear on what you truly want and know what is important to you in life
- Recognise obstacles that may be your ‘dream stoppers’
- Get very clear on what actions you will take
If you follow these simple steps, and do everything that you need to do, you WILL achieve your dreams and goals.
Chase your dreams.